Re: ProfGui Teleconference on this week - Wed 20:00 UTC

Hi, Nick. Yes, I need the details for loggingin, but also - can you say
more about what you mean in 2.1 - the "split"? I'm not clear on what you
mean by that.

I think we should also take a few minutes to talk about the current
outline of the document [1]. My gut feeling is that although it includes
all of the requirements it is not actually complete, so we should have
an effort to fill in any remaining gaps.

kc
[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/