RE: [dxwg] Profiles Guide doc Security and Privacy (#478)

Dear Annette,

On Monday, December 17, 2018 6:59 PM, Annette Greiner [mailto:amgreiner@lbl.gov] wrote:

> oops, sorry, my comments were for the prof conneg doc, not the guidance!

So are your comments relevant for the prof-conneg security and privacy section [1]? To me they don't directly address anything in that section or in the answers to the questionnaire [2].

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/dx-prof-conneg/#security_and_privacy

[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/CnegPrivacyAndSecurityQuestionnaire

Best,

Lars