Re: scope of profile (negotiation) group

I'm reading the 'profile description' offered by Rob and Nick as
'metadata about the profile'. It gives what I would consider to be
administrative and descriptive information about the profile, but is not
itself an actionable profile. The profile description links a DCAT
expression to a profile, but is not either one. Is that a correct way to
view it?

If so, it's kind of a fourth deliverable, and to my mind could be
associated either with DCAT or with the guidelines, as we prefer.

kc