Re: Re: scope of profile (negotiation) group

Sorry Rob my inbox had messed up with your mail :-/
Good that we agree!

Would it be possible to have the people working on profile description as a subset of DCAT be also (or instead) attached to the profile sub-group? That would make things more natural, i.e. the 'method and technology' would be discussed in general not in the specific of DCAT I know that you are not confused when you work on it (and I think that I am not confused, anymore) but getting things a bit more formal and clean may help a bit. If just by giving motivation for the profile guidance/description work to progress. I.e it would exist with a 'client' (i.e. DCAT) waiting for its progress.

I'm also saying this because I've tried to join the profile (negotiation) sub-group for the first time today and there was only Lars and I. If DXWG creates a sub-group on profile guidance, or re-use and extend the profile negotiation calls to discuss guidance/description, we may need all the people working on related matters to be also formally attached to that group, in order to get a critical size.

Cheers,

Antoine