Re: Profile requirements added for f2f3

Hi Karen,

Impressive work.
Would it help if we start discussing these requirements before discussing the definition again?

We've got various definition pieces floating around. There might be discrepancies, but they're probably not that big - we had a resolution on Rob's definition after all. And if there are discrepencies, maybe it would be easier to iron them out in the light of the requirements, rather than in theory?
Who knows, maybe there some parts of a general profile definition that can be left vague, because there's just no requirement to make them more precise - and no case where an extensive theoretical clarification on these parts would bring a concrete benefit.

Cheers,

Antoine