Re: scope of profile (negotiation) group

Thanks Antoine.

I agree with you - its a separate sub-group who should in turn empower the
(yet-to-form) guidance sub-group to explain how to simply handle profile
creation and description in a Web friendly mechanism.

 Note that the people working on profile description are more a subset of
the DCAT group - but of course everyone is encouraged to engage because it
seems we are all touched by the need to describe profiles :-)

Rob