Posts about the Best Practices Document

From: yaso <yaso@nic.br>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:05:29 -0300
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "member-dwbp-chairs@w3.org" <member-dwbp-chairs@w3.org>
Hi all!

Today I started a series of posts about the BP's Document, aiming to
describe, in pt-br, each BP, one per day. I'll use the hashtag
#UmaPorDia (= one per day), and the first post is here. My objective is
to get people to read all the document in 35 days (lol).

http://blog.w3c.br/melhores-praticas-pra-dados-na-web-umapordia/

If the group think that is a good idea, I can translate it into English
(w/ the revision of some native, of course)

-yaso

Centro de Tecnologias Web
W3C Escritório Brasil
NIC.br - CGI.br