Re: Posts about the Best Practices Document

From: Deirdre Lee <deirdre@derilinx.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 12:39:35 +0100
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
wow yaso, cool idea!

I'll do the same....but maybe a tweet per day instead of a blogpost per
day :)
@deirdrelee

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee