Re: Email template for the 'Let's Get Comments' DWBP Campaign :)

Thank you Deirdre for putting this email together. As discussed with
Bernadette and Newton, I added the deadline "Until June 12th" in it.

Thank you Ghislain, Eric and all group members for sending it to your
contacts who might give us feedback. We are doing the same and Laufer
kindly translated the email to Portuguese [1] to make it easier.

Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Dwbp-LC-campaign.PT