Re: Example of BP Provide bulk download

Hi Annette,

Below is a "bibliographic reference" constructed from a cited dataset
written in DUV.  Does this help or were you looking for a solution where
one resulting dataset is citing an original dataset?

Eric S

BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCE

Costello, E.  "Bus timetable of MyCity" (series 1.2). MyCity.  May 5, 2015.
Available from: https://example.org/mycity/trans/timetable-001.

DUV CITED DATASET

ex:author a foaf:Person ;
foaf:givenname "E"^^xsd:string;
foaf:family_name "Costello"^^xsd:string;
foaf:title "Mayor"^^xsd:string .

ex:timetable-001 a dcat:Dataset ;
        dct:title  "Bus timetable of MyCity"^^xsd:string;
        prism:doi "10.3456/4567.21"^^xsd:string ;
        dcat:landingPage <https://example.org/mycity/trans/timetable-001>;
        pav:version "series-1.2"^^xsd:string;
        dct:issued "2015-MAY-05"^^xsd:date;
        dct:creator ex:author .