Re: DQV provenance example and RDF vocabulary to specify software description

Hi Eric,
Thanks for this suggestion,
  I like the idea to reuse the duv:UsageTool, however, I am not sure that
the quality checking can be considered a usage itself: I tend to think that
 users check the quality to see if a dataset is good enough to fit for a
certain usage, which implies that quality checking is not exactly a
"proper" kind of usage   as it seems required in UsageTool...

I wonder if something like ADMS.SW [1] can apply here,  even if I have to
admit  that I won't  have the time to go through such a complex vocabulary.

Considering that  so far we have not discussed  any specific vocabulary
 for documenting software and services in details, and  that  we are
probably not in the position to have a proper discussion on that due to the
lack of time, I would consider the recommendation of   a specific
vocabulary for documenting software and services out of the DQV scope.

I simply propose to  replace in the two provenance examples  the current
comment

   # We should probably suggest to add more info about the services

with something like

# Further details about quality services/software can be provided, for
example, deploying  vocabularies such as Data Usage Vocabulary (DUV),
 Dublin Core or  ADMS.SW.

Could this work?
Riccardo

[1]https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/description