[dwbp] Changes on Data Reuse section

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:57:32 -0300
To: member-dwbp-chairs@w3.org
Cc: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear chairs,

I'm sending this e-mail to let you know before the chair's meeting that
we talked to Annette about Data Reuse section.

We agreed to change the BP Reuse and split it into 3 new BPs approaching
the subjects of Respect License, Citation and Giving Feedback.These 3
new BPs would fit in a new section Data Usage, which is listed as
"Requirements for Data Usage" in the Use Cases Document[1].

The changes we're gonna make are:
* Split Reuse BP in 3: Respect License, Citation and Give Feedback;
* Change Data Reuse to Data Usage section;
* Mention in a paragraph that for reuse it is important to implement the
3 BPs in the section mentioned above.

We expect to finish the changes and send to the group to review them by
Wednesday afternoon.

Best,
BP Editors

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/#h4_can-req-usage