Re: dwbp-ACTION-271: create a dimension for precision in the DQV namespace

Dear all,
I have to change my mind  about not providing  guidance on the unity of
measures.
That is because, I have figured out that RDF data cube suggests  how to
deal with unit of measures.
Being our dqv:Measurement a subclass of  qb:Observation (RDF CUBE
observation),  I think we should adopt the same strategy indicated in RDF
Data Cube.

So,
I have added an usage note in the class dqv:QualityMeasurement saying

The unit of measure in quality measurement should be specified through the
property sdmx-attribute:unitMeasure as recommended by RDF Data Cube
[Vocab-Data-Cube]. The Ontology of units of Measure (OM) [RijgersbergEtAl]
provides a list of HTTP dereferenceable unit of measures which can be
exploited as values for sdmx-attribute:unitMeasure.

I have  also update the example [2] accordingly.

Please let me know if there are  comments or objections.

Cheers,
Riccardo

 [Vocab-Data-Cube] Richard Cyganiak; Dave Reynolds. The RDF Data Cube
Vocabulary. W3C Recommendation 16 January 2014. URL:
https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/
 [Rijgersberg&vanAssem]. Hajo Rijgersberg, Mark van Assem, Jan L. Top: Ontology
of units of measure and related concepts. SWJ, pp. 3-13 Volume 4, Number 1,
2013