Re: Fwd: International Open Data Conference in Madrid - Proposals

Hello, Martin!

Thank you for sending this. The editors have talked with Deirdree about
making a workshop and/or paper submission about the WG. It would be
great if we send it as official submission from the WG and perhaps with
Share PSI as well.

Kind regards,
Caroline