Re: dwbp-ACTION-255: Create an example using prov:wasderivedfrom in the dqv, close issue-222

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks a lot!
I've cross-checked this, and it's perfect for me.

Re "Should prov:wasDerivedFrom be added also as property in the vocabulary documentation"
If it's an important property (and I think it is) then I think it should be added in the documentation.

Cheers,

Antoine