dwbp-ISSUE-181: Should we have only the existing class daq:QualityGraph or keep the new class dqv:QualityMetadata? [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:37:26 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-181: Should we have only the existing class daq:QualityGraph or keep the new class dqv:QualityMetadata?  [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/181

Raised by: Antoine Isaac
On product: Quality & Granularity Vocabulary

Should we have only the existing class daq:QualityGraph or keep the new class dqv:QualityMetadata to represent a set of statements providing quantitative and/or qualitative information about the dataset or distribution. One could be a sub-class of the other.