dwbp-ISSUE-180: Are we actually allowed by W3C to re-use elements from DAQ? [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:29:50 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-180: Are we actually allowed by W3C to re-use elements from DAQ?  [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/180

Raised by: Antoine Isaac
On product: Quality & Granularity Vocabulary

DAQ vocabulary is not a community standard and its guarantee of sustainability may be judged not good enough. A possible way forward would be to declare all relevant classes in the DQV namespace but then declare them all as owl:equivalentClass/property with their DAQ counterparts.