Minor changes suggested for BP

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:55:06 +0100
To: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

First of all, thanks for including the data identification section and
cleaning it up.

I've just spent a few minutes making some small amendments and have
created a pull request. Changes offered:

1. Most controversially, I've added a link to the study I did on
persistent URIs that is the source of the Dos and Dont's that you've used.

2. A couple of 'Issues' I've changed to 'Notes' as they are informative
notes in the doc, rather than issues as such.

3. Where there are issues in the doc, I've made sure that they are
linked to a =n issue in tracker. Where absent, I've created the issue in
tracker.

Merge at your discretion.

Cheers

Phil.