Agenda for tomorrow's call — Best Practices publication

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:30:16 +0100
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

I've just posted the agenda for the call tomorrow.  We'll be looking at the
open issues on the Best Practices draft (hopefully the editors will have
resolved all of the community-based ones with the commenters themselves, by
email on the mailing list) and discussing any remaining issues on it.

And then, we'll vote on whether to publish it as a new working document.

Looking forward to speaking tomorrow,

   Hadley

https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20150612