Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:36:14 -0800
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>, Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "Purohit, Sumit" <sumit.purohit@pnnl.gov>
Lewis,

This is super, my guess at this point is that it only may be 4 to 8 remote
participants collaborating with the Lisbon based F2F.  If you could arrange
to have a meeting room with a table(s),  a phone and a screen that would be
great.  I have a projector (and can bring a polycom if that is helpful).

Again many thanks!

Eric S