F2f meeting start time?

From: Eric <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 03:32:46 -0800
To: Deirdre Lee <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>, DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, Yaso <yaso@nic.br>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>, Lewis J Mcgibbney <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Working Group Chairs,

Would it be possible to start the F2F meeting in Lisbon at 10am?  This would allow the Austin, Texas group to start at 4am.   The Lisbon lunch break could be coordinated with a breakfast break in Austin.

Lewis if we did this would it be possible to overlap the morning time of a conference room?  If this is asking too much from ApacheCon it would be good to know what time we would need to vacate a room occupied by ApacheCon during the day.

Thanks,

Eric S