Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:10:45 +0000
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
CC: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, "Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "Purohit, Sumit" <sumit.purohit@pnnl.gov>
Hi Eric,

What do you need from us to make this happen at this point?  BTW, I also have a personal interest in attending ApacheCon for other Apache/Open Data efforts.

Nothing. Just leave it with me for about 24 hours and I will make sure we can facilitate the W3C meeting for around 20 at the Hyatt.
The ASF is a member of W3C with Andy Seaborne being our primary organizational representative so I know that this will help A LOT.
Thanks
Lewis