Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:48:13 -0800
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>, "Purohit, Sumit" <sumit.purohit@pnnl.gov>
In the telecon today we decided to find a US based venue for those who are
not able to travel outside the US easily.   Is there anyone besides
Annette, Sumit and I that are affected?  Annette, Sumit is on holiday for a
while longer. so it may be up to us to figure this out.

Some possible options are:
* Travel to the east coast where we could be a bit closer in time zone..
* If there are only West coast attendees perhaps we could stay on the West
coast and:
    * work the graveyard shift. (Ironically as weird as it sounds I'm
wondering if Las Vegas viable option because the city doesn't sleep)
    * PNNL could provide accommodations for video conferencing.  We have a
facility in Seattle as well.

I wonder there is an option for the remainder of the workshop to start
later to help with the time differences.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Eric S