Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

Hi Eric,
If the only people who we need to worry about are on the west coast, I think Seattle would be good, or any city big enough to have services going for night owls. Of course, being 3 hours closer would be a nice jump toward the rest of the group. I’d like to not decide until we know who else to consider. Was Steve interested? Would some folks from Brazil want to come north?
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services