Table of Contents DWBP

Ghislain,

thank you for your comments, the suggestion to add different
questions/issues is very welcome! In fact, Bernadette, Newton and I had
a 2h call yesterday and put some of the questions you suggested on the
Proposed Structure[1].

Phil Archer also gave the input to add "Feedback" as an item, so the
Data on the Web Lifecycle would be actually a cycle. This is on the Wiki
also.

Furthermore, we added on the TPAC Goals[2]:
Description of each theme on the Table of Contents
Draft of the content structure of the Best Practices Themes

Kind regards,
Caroline

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Proposed_structure#Mapping_of_Themes.5B1.5D