Re: Table of Contents DWBP

Dear Caroline, all,

As requested in today's call, I had a brief look at the "Draft of the content structure of the Best Practices Themes" and "Description of each theme on the Table of Contents" at [1].
I see that

There is the section on controlled vocabularies, that is being worked on by Mark and I and mentioned in the previous content list at [2]. Is it intentionally left out?

In case not, I think it could be in the "data organization" section of the proposed structure at [1].

Kind regards

Antoine

[1]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Proposed_structure
[2]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page#Best_Practices