Re: Data on the Web Life Cycle

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:14:53 -0300
To: Ig Ibert Bittencourt <ig.ibert@gmail.com>
Cc: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Ig,

Thanks for your comments!

The two activities that you suggested are presented as possible Best
Practices (in the end of the slides). When I was describing the life cycle,
I was in doubt if they should be classified as activities or BP. In the
end, I made the choice for describing them as BP, once I consider that they
are "something that should be done"  instead of "something that must be
done". However, I think this is worth a deeper discussion :)

Best regards!
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio