Re: Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:19:42 +0000
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Also, as per Antoine and Joao-Paolo's suggestions, I have added a line in
the agenda for "Regrets".  It is near the top. [1]

If you're not able to join us, it would be great if you could put your name
there (rather than sending an email).  This makes it easier for us to see,
during the meeting, who won't be there, and should remove the extra emails
from the mailing list.

Thanks, Antoine and Joao-Paolo!

Cheers,

   Hadley