Re: Data on the Web Life Cycle

From: Ig Ibert Bittencourt <ig.ibert@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:31:21 -0300
To: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Bernadette,

Great work. I really like the spiral proposal for Data on the Web Life
Cycle. I believe this proposal complements the document about BP for
Publishing LD [1].

I would like to recommend to take into account two activities:

   1. To specify the license applied to the data and
   2. To announce the new data set.

I think this Spiral life cycle can really guide us to see the big picture
of Best Practices from a publisher perspective.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-ld-bp-20140109/

Cheers,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)