Re: Data on the Web Life Cycle

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:35:54 -0400
To: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Cc: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Bernadette,

This is really helpful and I think we can refer to this as we explore the
use cases together.  Nice work!

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From:
Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
To:
"public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Date:
03/18/2014 01:43 PM
Subject:
Data on the Web Life Cycle

Hi all,

I'd like to share some of my thoughts about the process of publishing and
using data on the Web with you. I prepared some slides that describe the
"Data on the Web Life Cycle", which presents the main tasks and activities
performed during that process.

I also tried to exemplify some possible Data on the Web Best Practices,
according to the proposed tasks.

As proposed by Yaso in our last meeting, I think that organizing the
process in tasks (or steps) may help the identification of possible best
practices.

This is just a preliminar version! If these ideas make sense to you, then
I can also create a wiki page to help the collaborative work.

I'm sending both ppt and pdf versions. Please feel free to add comments or
make suggestions.

Best regards,
Bernadette

--