Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:20:06 +0100
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Calendar fail! I missed the reminder to get this out to you a few hours
ago, so we'll go ahead with a "discussion only" meeting.  (Since I didn't
give you 24 hours notice of our meeting, we can't have any votes or
resolutions.) Sorry about that.

But since the good work we started at the Face-to-Face, we have plenty to
crack on with.  The agenda for the call is now posted.  [1]

Looking forward to speaking tomorrow! [2]

Cheers,

  Hadley

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140411
[2]