Re: draft text for charter

"To be honest I am not sure either. My thought *at this moment* :-) is that
this text should be incorporated into the charter as a specific pull request
(I can do that later today) and concentrate on the issue of the other work
explicitly on the call (and we can decide whether this is then proposed into
the charter text or not)."

In such a case, one way can be to list the list of objectives below this
text. This acts as the starting point for further discussions.
But I would like to wait for opinion of accessibility group most of whom are
in American subcontinent. (I realized this concentration while writing this
email, but it is true for DPUB group in general.)
Anyways some of the objectives can be:
1. "Development" of next versions EPUB Accessibility Conformance & Discovery
specs. This work may happen in community group, but we need to have
a decision.
2. For WP/EPUB 4 Develop normative accessibility requirements for digital
publishing based on the requirements identified in EPUB
Accessibility Conformance & Discovery (ver 1.0) and DPUB accessibility TF
gap analysis note in the W3C digital publishing specifications.
3. Develop normative accessibility requirements for the deliverables of the
digital publishing working group that are not covered by point 2.
4. Generalize the accessibility features specific to digital publishing to
benefit W3C as a whole.

The accessibility group thinks that for point 2., 3, and 4, we should
develop the normative accessibility requirements in DPUB working group which
will be fed into WCAG, ARIA etc. step by step as incorporation of all the
requirements in other W3C groups may take a long time. This is the main
discussion that we need to take up with WCAG.

With regards
Avneesh