Gilman-5

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:15:23 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Append to class, don't replace it ".

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-5

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

DIWG believes this is the same issue as WAI-2 and we deal with it under
that identifier. Declining it here does not imply that we do not accept
the comment, merely that we believe it to duplicate another comment.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0012.html

Regards, Roland