Gilman-4

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:15:22 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Reword to eliminate "CSS class"
terminology".

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-4

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

We agree that this is a valid comment, but we believe that it is the same
issue as WAI-2 and we deal with it under that identifier. Declining it
here does not imply that we do not accept the comment, merely that we
believe it to duplicate another comment.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0012.html

Regards, Roland