From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:15:22 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Reword to eliminate "CSS class"

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-4

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

We agree that this is a valid comment, but we believe that it is the same
issue as WAI-2 and we deal with it under that identifier. Declining it
here does not imply that we do not accept the comment, merely that we
believe it to duplicate another comment.

Regards, Roland