Gilman-7

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:15:23 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "How to get this across".

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-7

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

DIWG agrees that discussion on this topic, perhaps in the context of an
expanded set of best practices for WCAG or MWIBP would be useful. In the
interests of completeness of responses, we are recording and declining
this comment not because we disagreee, but because we believe this is
outside the scope of DISelect. We will follow up in a different forum.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0012.html

Regards, Roland