Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, October 17th 12 ET

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:04:38 -0400
To: public-digital-verification@w3.org
On 10/15/2017 08:01 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> This week we'll focus on an issue from the Credential Handler API,
> best described in "Which party is responsible for signing Verifiable
>  Profiles?"

Apologies for the last minute agenda request (just got back from travels
and finally cleared my inbox).

I'd like to merge in this PR, which has been out there for a while. I
think we achieved consensus on the general direction at RWoT and I have
updated the spec w/ issue markers as a result. I've also started a pass
to improve the readability of the spec.

The PR is here:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/pull/22

The latest human readable version is here:

https://msporny.github.io/did-spec/

Can we get a quick thumbs up / down from the group tomorrow on merging
the spec changes?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built