[AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, October 17th 12 ET

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:01:13 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Hi folks,
This week we'll focus on an issue from the Credential Handler API, best
described in "Which party is responsible for signing Verifiable Profiles?" (
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/credential-handler-api/issues/1). From the
length of the discussion, you can see there are many considerations to
unpack, so we'll spend most of the meeting time on this topic.

Thanks,
Kim

NEXT MEETING:

Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
Time: 12pm Boston, 9am Pacific, 16:00 GMT
Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg
           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
Voice: See updated instructions:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md
           sip:ccg@96.89.14.196
           tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 (extension 6306)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: https://goo.gl/WVHuDh

Minutes from last call: Coming soon

PROPOSED AGENDA:
1. Agenda Review (3 minutes)
2. Introductions & Re-Introduction (3 minutes)
- Re-Introduction is a regular agenda item, where each week we ask a
longer-term member to re-introduce themselves to more recent members.
3. Status of Current Action Items (5 minutes)
- TPAC Meeting (chairs)
- Convert lifecycle to markdown (David Chadwick)
4. Credential Handler Polyfill Claim Signing (Dave Longley, David Chadwick)
5. Action items and suggestions for next week agenda  (3 minutes)

— Kim Hamilton Duffy & Christopher Allen , co-chairs

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com