DID PR review deadline: October 24

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:25:54 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Following up on the discussion yesterday, we're requesting reviews for
Manu's DID PR to be completed by next Tuesday, October 24. We'd like to
land this PR to make it the current editor's draft.

Pull request: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/pull/22

The following reviewers are currently assigned:

   - Christopher Allen
   - Joe Andrieu
   - Kim Duffy
   - Devin Fisher
   - Ryan Grant (pending invitation)
   - Dave Longley
   - Drummond Reed

Thanks,
Kim
--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com