W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-digipub-ig@w3.org > March 2014

[Minutes] 2014-03-03 Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 21:20:27 +0100
Message-ID: <5314E40B.8070301@w3.org>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

The minutes of the Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference 
dated 2014-03-03 are now available at

http://www.w3.org/2013/dpub-IG-minutes/2014-03-03.html

These public minutes are also linked  from the dpub wiki
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings

Also find these minutes in a text version following, for your convenience.

Best,

Thierry Michel

----------------------------

Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference

Minutes of 03 March 2014

    Present
           [1]Alan Stearns, [2]Ben Ko, [3]Bert Bos, [4]Bill
           Kasdorf, [5]Brady Duga, [6]Casey Dougherty, [7]Dave
           Cramer, [8]Frederick Hirsch, [9]Gerardo Capiel, [10]Ivan
           Herman, [11]Julie Morris, [12]Liam Quin, [13]Liza Daly,
           [14]Luc Audrain, [15]Madi Solomon, [16]Markus Gylling,
           [17]Phil Madans, [18]Robert Sanderson, [19]Suzanne
           Taylor, [20]Thierry Michel, [21]Tom De Nies, [22]Tzviya
           Siegman, [23]Vladimir Levantovsky

       [1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns
       [2] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ben_Ko
       [3] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Bert_Bos
       [4] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Bill_Kasdorf
       [5] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga
       [6] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Casey_Dougherty
       [7] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer
       [8] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Frederick_Hirsch
       [9] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Gerardo_Capiel
      [10] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman
      [11] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Julie_Morris
      [12] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liam_Quin
      [13] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly
      [14] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain
      [15] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Madi_Solomon
      [16] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling
      [17] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Phil_Madans
      [18] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson
      [19] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Suzanne_Taylor
      [20] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel
      [21] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tom_De_Nies
      [22] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman
      [23] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Vladimir_Levantovsky

    Regrets
           [24]Tom De Nies, [25]Bill Kasdorf, [26]Julie Morris

      [24] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tom_De_Nies
      [25] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Bill_Kasdorf
      [26] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Julie_Morris

    Scribe
           [27]Madi Solomon

      [27] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Madi_Solomon

    IRC Log
           [28]Original

      [28] http://www.w3.org/2014/03/03-dpub-irc

    Resolutions

          1. publish latinreq on the 13 [29]link
          2. publish ann use cases on the 13 [30]link

    Topics

    (No events recorded for 49 minutes)

    Zakim IRC Bot: DPUB_DPUBIG()11:00AM has now started [31]←
15:57:55 <Zakim> +??P0

    Zakim IRC Bot: +??P0 [32]←
15:58:23 <gcapiel> Zakim, ??P0 is me

    [33]Gerardo Capiel: Zakim, ??P0 is me [34]←
15:58:23 <Zakim> +gcapiel; got it

      [33] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Gerardo_Capiel

    Zakim IRC Bot: +gcapiel; got it [35]←
15:58:38 <Zakim> +Tzviya

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Tzviya [36]←
15:58:49 <Zakim> +azaroth

    Zakim IRC Bot: +azaroth [37]←
15:59:03 <Zakim> + +1.212.364.aaaa

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.212.364.aaaa [38]←
15:59:25 <Zakim> +Ivan

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Ivan [39]←
16:00:11 <azaroth> zakim, aaaa is philm

    [40]Robert Sanderson: zakim, aaaa is philm [41]←
16:00:11 <Zakim> +philm; got it

      [40] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: +philm; got it [42]←
16:00:24 <Zakim> + +1.917.447.aabb

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.917.447.aabb [43]←
16:00:27 <Zakim> +??P14

    Zakim IRC Bot: +??P14 [44]←
16:00:34 <azaroth> zakim, who is here?

    [45]Robert Sanderson: zakim, who is here? [46]←
16:00:34 <Zakim> On the phone I see gcapiel, Tzviya, azaroth, philm, Iva
n, +1.917.447.aabb, ??P14

      [45] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: On the phone I see gcapiel, Tzviya, azaroth,
    philm, Ivan, +1.917.447.aabb, ??P14 [47]←
16:00:36 <Zakim> On IRC I see benjaminsko, fjh, tzviya, philm, gcapiel,
mgylling, azaroth, Zakim, RRSAgent, tmichel, dauwhe, ivan, liam, astearn
s, plinss

    Zakim IRC Bot: On IRC I see benjaminsko, fjh, tzviya, philm,
    gcapiel, mgylling, azaroth, Zakim, RRSAgent, tmichel, dauwhe,
    ivan, liam, astearns, plinss [48]←
16:00:43 <mgylling> zakim, ??P14 is me

    [49]Markus Gylling: zakim, ??P14 is me [50]←
16:00:43 <Zakim> +mgylling; got it

      [49] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Zakim IRC Bot: +mgylling; got it [51]←
16:00:50 <Zakim> +dauwhe

    Zakim IRC Bot: +dauwhe [52]←
16:00:56 <ivan> zakim, aabb is benjaminsko

    [53]Ivan Herman: zakim, aabb is benjaminsko [54]←
16:00:56 <Zakim> +benjaminsko; got it

      [53] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +benjaminsko; got it [55]←
16:01:37 <Zakim> +liza

    Zakim IRC Bot: +liza [56]←
16:02:08 <Zakim> +duga

    Zakim IRC Bot: +duga [57]←
16:02:23 <Zakim> +Vlad

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Vlad [58]←
16:02:32 <mgylling> regrets: Tom De Nies, Bill Kasdorf, Julie Morris
16:02:40 <Zakim> +madi

    Zakim IRC Bot: +madi [59]←
16:03:09 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]

    Zakim IRC Bot: +[IPcaller] [60]←
16:03:10 <fjh> zakim, IPcaller is me

    [61]Frederick Hirsch: zakim, IPcaller is me [62]←
16:03:11 <Zakim> +fjh; got it

      [61] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Frederick_Hirsch

    Zakim IRC Bot: +fjh; got it [63]←
16:03:28 <Zakim> +Liam

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Liam [64]←
16:04:18 <Zakim> + +33.1.41.23.aacc

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +33.1.41.23.aacc [65]←
16:04:43 <ivan> zakim, aacc is Luc

    [66]Ivan Herman: zakim, aacc is Luc [67]←
16:04:43 <Zakim> +Luc; got it

      [66] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Luc; got it [68]←
16:04:49 <ivan> zakim, pick a victim

    [69]Ivan Herman: zakim, pick a victim [70]←
16:04:49 <Zakim> Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I
propose Tzviya

      [69] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed
    recently, I propose Tzviya [71]←
16:05:04 <Zakim> +Bert

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Bert [72]←
16:05:04 <Zakim> + +1.303.475.aadd

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.303.475.aadd [73]←
16:05:09 <ivan> zakim, pick a victim

    [74]Ivan Herman: zakim, pick a victim [75]←
16:05:09 <Zakim> Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I
propose madi

      [74] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed
    recently, I propose madi [76]←
16:05:15 <Zakim> +??P31

    Zakim IRC Bot: +??P31 [77]←
16:05:31 <mgylling> scribe: madi

    (Scribe set to [78]Madi Solomon)
16:05:32 <tmichel> zakim, ??P31 is me

      [78] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Madi_Solomon

    [79]Thierry Michel: zakim, ??P31 is me [80]←
16:05:32 <Zakim> +tmichel; got it

      [79] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    Zakim IRC Bot: +tmichel; got it [81]←
16:05:52 <madi> Madi is recognized as scribe

    Madi is recognized as scribe [82]←
16:06:04 <ivan> zakim, aadd is casey

    [83]Ivan Herman: zakim, aadd is casey [84]←
16:06:04 <Zakim> +casey; got it

      [83] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +casey; got it [85]←
16:06:14 <madi> We'll be picking up from last week's meeting of reports

    We'll be picking up from last week's meeting of reports [86]←
16:06:23 <madi> Last week's meeting have been approved.

    Last week's meeting have been approved. [87]←
16:06:30 <tzviya> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/
2014Feb/0069.html

    [88]Tzviya Siegman:
    [89]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2014F
    eb/0069.html [90]←
16:06:36 <madi> Latin Req continues

      [88] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman
      [89] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2014Feb/0069.html

    Latin Req continues [91]←
16:06:37 <Zakim> +Suzanne_Taylor

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Suzanne_Taylor [92]←
16:06:58 <tzviya> Latin Req http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pagination/index.h
tml

    [93]Tzviya Siegman: Latin Req
    [94]http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pagination/index.html [95]←
16:07:01 <madi> Examples of draft issues recently published.

      [93] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman
      [94] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pagination/index.html

    Examples of drop cap issues recently published. [96]←
16:07:31 <tzviya> s/draft/drop cap
16:07:46 <madi> Today, we'll figure out the logistics of publishing and
next steps after the draft is out.

    Today, we'll figure out the logistics of publishing and next
    steps after the draft is out. [97]←
16:07:53 <madi> Identifying a common understanding

    Identifying a common understanding [98]←
16:07:54 <Zakim> +Stearns

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Stearns [99]←
16:08:08 <mgylling> q?

    [100]Markus Gylling: q? [101]←
16:08:30 <madi> Ivan commented on images that need fixing.

     [100] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Ivan commented on images that need fixing. [102]←
16:08:47 <madi> markus:   on to logistics

    [103]Markus Gylling: on to logistics [104]←
16:08:56 <madi>  Ivan: first drafts are registered with a short name

     [103] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Ivan: first drafts are registered with a short name [105]←
16:09:13 <madi> Ralph will be asked for a green light for Latin Req

    Ralph will be asked for a green light for Latin Req [106]←
16:09:35 <madi> \A date will have to be agreed on; Tuesday and Thursdays
.  If agreed, send this to the webmaster.

    \A date will have to be agreed on; Tuesday and Thursdays. If
    agreed, send this to the webmaster. [107]←
16:10:06 <madi> In practice for first time, let's agree that the documen
t is ready one week before the publishing date.  Thierry will place the
document in its final place.

    In practice for first time, let's agree that the document is
    ready one week before the publishing date. Thierry will place
    the document in its final place. [108]←
16:10:45 <madi> Editors will check details, links, etc.

    Editors will check details, links, etc. [109]←
16:11:32 <madi> If we can agree on March 13, we should have the document
  ready this Thurs or Friday.

    If we can agree on March 13, we should have the document ready
    this Thurs or Friday. [110]←
16:11:46 <madi> Publishing on March 13 is acceptable.

    Publishing on March 13 is acceptable. [111]←
16:12:15 <azaroth> And to Rob too please for the annotation doc

    [112]Robert Sanderson: And to Rob too please for the annotation
    doc [113]←
16:13:07 <madi> Identifying final editors

     [112] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Identifying final editors [114]←
16:15:11 <ivan> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules

    [115]Ivan Herman: [116]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules
    [117]←
16:15:17 <madi> Feedback welcome on the basic structure of the document

     [115] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman
     [116] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules

    Feedback welcome on the basic structure of the document [118]←
16:16:05 <madi> Document will be ready by Thursday.

    Document will be ready by Thursday. [119]←
16:16:20 <ivan> PROPOSED: publish latinreq on the 13

    PROPOSED: publish latinreq WD on the 13th [120]←
16:16:21 <madi> From Ralph, we'll need a resolve to publish Latin Req.

    From Ralph, we'll need a resolve to publish Latin Req. [121]←
16:16:23 <liza> Hooray!

    [122]Liza Daly: Hooray! [123]←
16:16:30 <ivan> RESOLVED:  publish latinreq on the 13

     [122] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    RESOLVED: publish latinreq WD on the 13th [124]←
16:16:36 <madi> Markus: Any rejections?  No  Resolved.

    [125]Markus Gylling: Any objections? No Resolved. [126]←
16:16:37 <Luc> well done!

     [125] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [127]Luc Audrain: well done! [128]←
16:17:28 <madi> Since the Annotations draft to the Implementation COmmun
ity Group, received some feedback.

     [127] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain

    Since the Annotations draft to the Implementation COmmunity
    Group, received some feedback. [129]←
16:17:40 <mgylling> s/rejections/objections
16:17:48 <madi> May be some more use cases from the Community Group.

    May be some more use cases from the Community Group. [130]←
16:18:34 <madi> Annotations for Accessibility and Internationalisation a
dded

    Annotations for Accessibility and Internationalisation added
    [131]←
16:19:03 <madi> Use case of annotating complete phrases rather than enum
eration's added

    Use case of annotating complete phrases rather than
    enumeration's added [132]←
16:19:16 <madi> Ivan:  this is very important.  Very clear use case.

    [133]Ivan Herman: this is very important. Very clear use case.
    [134]←
16:19:38 <madi> After adding the two use cases, document would be ready
to go.

     [133] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    After adding the two use cases, document would be ready to go.
    [135]←
16:20:03 <azaroth> http://www.openannotation.org/usecases.html

    [136]Robert Sanderson:
    [137]http://www.openannotation.org/usecases.html [138]←
16:20:46 <azaroth> is the static version. The editor version is https://
github.com/w3c/dpub-annotation

     [136] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson
     [137] http://www.openannotation.org/usecases.html

    [139]Robert Sanderson: is the static version. The editor
    version is https://github.com/w3c/dpub-annotation [140]←
16:21:02 <ivan> http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/

     [139] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [141]Ivan Herman: [142]http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/
    [143]←
16:21:25 <madi> Markus:  Rob - the same timeline will be acceptable

     [141] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman
     [142] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/

    [144]Markus Gylling: Rob - the same timeline will be acceptable
    [145]←
16:21:34 <ivan> PROPOSED: publish ann use cases on the 13

     [144] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    PROPOSED: publish ann use cases on the 13 [146]←
16:21:35 <madi> First working draft of Use Cases - any objections?

    First working draft of Use Cases - any objections? [147]←
16:21:38 <ivan> ...

    [148]Ivan Herman: ... [149]←
16:21:41 <liza> Hooray x2

     [148] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [150]Liza Daly: Hooray x2 [151]←
16:21:46 <Luc> +1

     [150] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [152]Luc Audrain: +1 [153]←
16:21:46 <tzviya> :)

     [152] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain

    [154]Tzviya Siegman: :) [155]←
16:21:46 <ivan> RESOLVED: publish ann use cases on the 13

     [154] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    RESOLVED: publish ann use cases WD on the 13th [156]←
16:21:53 <madi> Markus: Great!  Resolved.

    [157]Markus Gylling: Great! Resolved. [158]←
16:22:09 <madi> Thierry will be doing work on both.

     [157] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Thierry will be doing work on both. [159]←
16:22:21 <madi> Markus:  moving on...

    [160]Markus Gylling: moving on... [161]←
16:22:34 <Zakim> + +1.609.216.aaee

     [160] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.609.216.aaee [162]←
16:22:42 <madi> Agenda was too packed last week, so hereby extending the
  topic here

    Agenda was too packed last week, so hereby extending the topic
    here
    [163]Tzviya Siegman: Behavioural UI discussion: 1) creating
    something that enables a system to do something interesting
    [164]←
16:24:26 <madi> Tzviya: another we haven't gotten into, extending the eP
ub3 vocabulary to refine HTML to a books vocabulary

     [163] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [165]Tzviya Siegman: another we haven't gotten into, extending
    the ePub3 vocabulary to refine HTML to a books vocabulary
    [166]←
16:24:37 <madi> Possibly through an HTML extension

     [165] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Possibly through an HTML extension [167]←
16:25:13 <madi> Tzviya:  further refinements for messaging

    [168]Tzviya Siegman: further refinements for messaging [169]←
16:25:56 <madi> Markus:  Category on adaptational styles for dynamically
  manipulating CSS

     [168] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [170]Markus Gylling: Category on adaptational styles for
    dynamically manipulating CSS [171]←
16:26:18 <mgylling> q?

     [170] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [172]Markus Gylling: q? [173]←
16:26:26 <madi> Tzviya:  a lot of ways to readers want to manipulate con
tent.  Three players:  Readers, Systems, and the Author

     [172] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [174]Tzviya Siegman: a lot of ways to readers want to
    manipulate content. Three players: Readers, Systems, and the
    Author [175]←
16:26:39 <madi> Must make sure the reader is still manipulable.

     [174] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Must make sure the reader is still manipulable. [176]←
16:27:13 <madi> Scratch that.  Readers are not manipulable.

    Scratch that. Readers are not manipulable. [177]←
16:27:40 <madi> Markus:  Multiple examples for dynamic manipulations wit
h precision.

    [178]Markus Gylling: Multiple examples for dynamic
    manipulations with precision. [179]←
16:27:49 <madi> Tzviya:  Yes, like colors.

     [178] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [180]Tzviya Siegman: Yes, like colors. [181]←
16:28:10 <madi> Markus:  Those are the 2 or 3 threads circulating.  You
also mentioned that Use Cases are lacking

     [180] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [182]Markus Gylling: Those are the 2 or 3 threads circulating.
    You also mentioned that Use Cases are lacking [183]←
16:28:34 <madi> Tzviya:  Yes.  Short cut behaviour has not generated a l
ot of interest.  There might be more with the others.

     [182] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [184]Tzviya Siegman: Yes. Short cut behaviour has not generated
    a lot of interest. There might be more with the others. [185]←
16:28:52 <madi> Aria?

     [184] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Aria? [186]←
16:29:42 <madi> Tzviya: let's temporarily table the stage two, and get t
o structure and metadata with Aria (sp)

    [187]Tzviya Siegman: let's temporarily table the stage two, and
    get to structure and metadata with Aria (sp) [188]←
16:29:53 <madi> This is coming up with the eduPub group, so may work wel
l.

     [187] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    This is coming up with the eduPub group, so may work well.
    [189]←
16:29:59 <liza> ARIA is right

    [190]Liza Daly: ARIA is right [191]←
16:30:10 <madi> Markus:  CSS Style manipulation - anyone interested?

     [190] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [192]Markus Gylling: CSS Style manipulation - anyone
    interested? [193]←
16:30:27 <madi> Markus: Anyone with more examples?

     [192] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [194]Markus Gylling: Anyone with more examples? [195]←
16:30:49 <madi> Markus: One of the most common complaints regarding cont
ent in reading systems.

     [194] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [196]Markus Gylling: One of the most common complaints
    regarding content in reading systems. [197]←
16:31:03 <ivan> q+

     [196] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [198]Ivan Herman: q+ [199]←
16:31:15 <madi> Markus:  Would be great to find to advocate a solution o
n this

     [198] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [200]Markus Gylling: Would be great to find to advocate a
    solution on this [201]←
16:31:29 <madi> CSS manipulation?

     [200] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    CSS manipulation? [202]←
16:31:43 <madi> Suzanne: Happy to contribute.

    [203]Suzanne Taylor: Happy to contribute. [204]←
16:33:08 <madi> Markus: to Tzviya ok to table the CSS stuff and continue
  to gain use cases to flesh out

     [203] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Suzanne_Taylor

    [205]Markus Gylling: to Tzviya ok to table the CSS stuff and
    continue to gain use cases to flesh out [206]←
16:33:30 <liza> Ahem

     [205] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [207]Liza Daly: Ahem [208]←
16:33:38 <madi> Markus:  reading system developers are in the group: Goo
gle, Apple.  They might provide guidance.

     [207] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [209]Markus Gylling: reading system developers are in the
    group: Google, Apple. They might provide guidance. [210]←
16:33:45 <ivan> q-

     [209] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [211]Ivan Herman: q- [212]←
16:33:52 <liam>  /me q-

     [211] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [213]Liam Quin: /me q- [214]←
16:33:56 <madi> Madi notes:Safari

     [213] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liam_Quin

    Madi notes:Safari [215]←
16:34:06 <liza> Hooray!

    [216]Liza Daly: Hooray! [217]←
16:35:05 <madi> Does anyone know of any Service providers that have docu
mented declarative extension of HTML5?

     [216] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    Does anyone know of any Service providers that have documented
    declarative extension of HTML5? [218]←
16:35:06 <Luc> q+

    [219]Luc Audrain: q+ [220]←
16:35:24 <mgylling> ack luc

     [219] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain

    [221]Markus Gylling: ack luc [222]←
16:35:25 <madi> Need to understand what kind of extensions are available
.

     [221] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Need to understand what kind of extensions are available.
    [223]←
16:36:35 <madi> Tzviya: ARIA example

    [224]Tzviya Siegman: ARIA example [225]←
16:37:56 <madi> Markus to Tzviya: plan for the short term agreed

     [224] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Markus to Tzviya: plan for the short term agreed [226]←
16:37:58 <mgylling> q?

    [227]Markus Gylling: q? [228]←
16:38:06 <madi> Any questions regarding behaviour?

     [227] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Any questions regarding behaviour? [229]←
16:38:12 <madi> No questions

    No questions [230]←
16:38:20 <madi> Next in line is Jean K

    Next in line is Jean K [231]←
16:38:53 <madi> In the absence of Jean, anything we can do with STEM...

    In the absence of Jean, anything we can do with STEM... [232]←
16:39:02 <madi> Table this for next week?

    Table this for next week? [233]←
16:39:05 <ivan> q+

    [234]Ivan Herman: q+ [235]←
16:39:08 <madi> No objections.

     [234] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    No objections. [236]←
16:39:17 <madi> AOB?

    AOB? [237]←
16:39:44 <madi> 2 documents that are planned for publication.  Short nam
e request.  Please agree on short names that were proposed.

    2 documents that are planned for publication. Short name
    request. Please agree on short names that were proposed. [238]←
16:39:56 <madi> for Annotations...will paste in IRC...

    for Annotations...will paste in IRC... [239]←
16:39:56 <tmichel> dpub-annotation-uc/

    [240]Thierry Michel: dpub-annotation-uc/ [241]←
16:40:12 <azaroth> q+

     [240] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    [242]Robert Sanderson: q+ [243]←
16:40:20 <ivan> q- later

     [242] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [244]Ivan Herman: q- later [245]←
16:40:31 <azaroth> q-

     [244] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [246]Robert Sanderson: q- [247]←
16:40:37 <madi> Markus:  shouldn't reserve Annotation just to us, there
are others.

     [246] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [248]Markus Gylling: shouldn't reserve Annotation just to us,
    there are others. [249]←
16:40:38 <tzviya> dpub-anno-uc?

     [248] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [250]Tzviya Siegman: dpub-anno-uc? [251]←
16:40:42 <mgylling> q?

     [250] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [252]Markus Gylling: q? [253]←
16:40:57 <madi> Ivan: keeping the dpub is good

     [252] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [254]Ivan Herman: keeping the dpub is good [255]←
16:41:06 <madi> Any objections to the short name for annotation?

     [254] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Any objections to the short name for annotation? [256]←
16:41:08 <madi> Resolved.

    Resolved. [257]←
16:41:12 <tmichel> dpub-pagination/

    [258]Thierry Michel: dpub-pagination/ [259]←
16:41:12 <tmichel>      or  dpub-latinreq/

     [258] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    [260]Thierry Michel: or dpub-latinreq/ [261]←
16:41:24 <azaroth> dpub-latinreq-uc ?

     [260] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    [262]Robert Sanderson: dpub-latinreq-uc ? [263]←
16:41:37 <azaroth> okay :)

     [262] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [264]Robert Sanderson: okay :) [265]←
16:41:38 <madi> LatinReq is preferred

     [264] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    LatinReq is preferred [266]←
16:42:12 <madi> latinereq - any objections?

    latinereq - any objections?
16:42:41 <liza> dpub-latinreq

    [267]Liza Daly: dpub-latinreq [268]←
16:42:55 <madi> yes, dpub-latinreq

     [267] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    yes, dpub-latinreq [269]←
16:43:25 <madi> IVan: summer hours changing in Europe

    [270]Ivan Herman: summer hours changing in Europe [271]←
16:43:46 <liza> Technically, US changes

     [270] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [272]Liza Daly: Technically, US changes [273]←
16:43:54 <liza> but US meeting time does NOT change

     [272] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [274]Liza Daly: but US meeting time does NOT change [275]←
16:43:56 <madi> This weekend the times change in the US, not EUR

     [274] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    This weekend the times change in the US, not EUR [276]←
16:44:17 <madi> Markus: Anything else?

    [277]Markus Gylling: Anything else? [278]←
16:44:27 <madi> Markus:  Thank you all.

     [277] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    [279]Markus Gylling: Thank you all. [280]←
16:44:32 <Zakim> -Vlad

     [279] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Vlad [281]←
16:44:34 <Zakim> -Suzanne_Taylor

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Suzanne_Taylor [282]←
16:44:35 <Zakim> -dauwhe

    Zakim IRC Bot: -dauwhe [283]←
16:44:35 <Zakim> -liza

    Zakim IRC Bot: -liza [284]←
16:44:36 <Zakim> - +1.609.216.aaee

    Zakim IRC Bot: - +1.609.216.aaee [285]←
16:44:36 <Zakim> -fjh

    Zakim IRC Bot: -fjh [286]←
16:44:37 <Zakim> -Tzviya

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Tzviya [287]←
16:44:37 <Zakim> -Liam

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Liam [288]←
16:44:37 <Zakim> -philm

    Zakim IRC Bot: -philm [289]←
16:44:38 <Zakim> -azaroth

    Zakim IRC Bot: -azaroth [290]←
16:44:38 <Zakim> -mgylling

    Zakim IRC Bot: -mgylling [291]←
16:44:38 <Zakim> -duga

    Zakim IRC Bot: -duga [292]←
16:44:39 <Zakim> -Luc

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Luc [293]←
16:44:39 <Zakim> -Ivan

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Ivan [294]←
16:44:39 <Zakim> -benjaminsko

    Zakim IRC Bot: -benjaminsko [295]←
16:44:40 <Zakim> -casey

    Zakim IRC Bot: -casey [296]←
16:44:41 <Zakim> -Stearns

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Stearns [297]←
16:44:42 <Zakim> -madi

    Zakim IRC Bot: -madi [298]←
16:44:48 <tmichel> rrsagent, draft minutes

    [299]Thierry Michel: rrsagent, draft minutes [300]←
16:44:48 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.or
g/2014/03/03-dpub-minutes.html tmichel

     [299] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    RRSAgent IRC Bot: I have made the request to generate
    [301]http://www.w3.org/2014/03/03-dpub-minutes.html tmichel
    [302]←
16:44:54 <Zakim> -gcapiel

     [301] http://www.w3.org/2014/03/03-dpub-minutes.html

    Zakim IRC Bot: -gcapiel [303]←
16:45:00 <Zakim> -Bert

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Bert [304]←
16:51:14 <Zakim> -tmichel

    (No events recorded for 6 minutes)

    Zakim IRC Bot: -tmichel [305]←
16:51:15 <Zakim> DPUB_DPUBIG()11:00AM has ended

    Zakim IRC Bot: DPUB_DPUBIG()11:00AM has ended [306]←
16:51:15 <Zakim> Attendees were gcapiel, Tzviya, azaroth, +1.212.364.aaa
a, Ivan, philm, +1.917.447.aabb, mgylling, dauwhe, benjaminsko, liza, du
ga, Vlad, madi, fjh, Liam, +33.1.41.23.aacc, Luc,

    Zakim IRC Bot: Attendees were gcapiel, Tzviya, azaroth,
    +1.212.364.aaaa, Ivan, philm, +1.917.447.aabb, mgylling,
    dauwhe, benjaminsko, liza, duga, Vlad, madi, fjh, Liam,
    +33.1.41.23.aacc, Luc, [307]←
16:51:15 <Zakim> ... Bert, +1.303.475.aadd, tmichel, casey, Suzanne_Tayl
or, Stearns, +1.609.216.aaee

    Zakim IRC Bot: ... Bert, +1.303.475.aadd, tmichel, casey,
    Suzanne_Taylor, Stearns, +1.609.216.aaee [308]←
      __________________________________________________________
Received on Monday, 3 March 2014 20:20:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 25 April 2017 10:44:19 UTC