RE: Annotation Accessibility Use Cases...

From: Suzanne Taylor <suzanne.taylor@pearson.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:29:14 -0500
To: Gerardo Capiel <gerardoc@benetech.org>, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Cc: Anh Bui <anhb@benetech.org>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, Thea Eaton <thea@doodledoo.com>, Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>
#8 sounds good to me

 ------------------------------

*From:* Gerardo Capiel [mailto:gerardoc@benetech.org]
*Sent:* Monday, March 03, 2014 1:01 PM
*To:* Robert Sanderson; Suzanne Taylor
*Cc:* Anh Bui; Richard Schwerdtfeger; W3C Digital Publishing IG; Thea
Eaton; Markus Gylling
*Subject:* Annotation Accessibility Use Cases...

*Robert* - I took a look at the Annotations Use Cases document on the W3C
GitHub.  The accessibility use
cases<http://w3c.github.io/dpub-annotation/#using-annotation-for-contributing-accessibility-information>
looked
good overall.  I checked them against the technical requirements 1-4 in the
below position paper I recently submitted for the W3C Workshop and they
seem to be covered.  It's less clear to me whether requirements 5-8 in the
the position paper are covered, so I would appreciate your thoughts:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39156804/benetech_annotation_position.html

*Suzanne* - I'd be curious as to your thoughts on #8.

Thank You,

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel

VP of Engineering