Re: [admin] Agenda - DAP Distributed Meeting 22 January 2015

+Andrey

Sorry, I’ve missed your comments Mats. I think the use-cases doc should be adjusted.

Screen and system locks seem to me rather independent (they are dealing with different subsystems), I don’t see any reason why we should tie them to each other.
We may deal with system locks in exactly the same way as we do for display locks, or may not, but this spec work can safely be done later.

Regards,
Ilya