Re: [admin] Agenda - DAP Distributed Meeting 22 January 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> 6) Generic Sensor API
>
> Reviewed in November, see
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014Nov/0018.html
>
> Dom followed up by creating Repo, Tobie populated with initial proposal
> from Rick.
>
> Status on merging proposals and updating proposal?
>
> Status of Tim and Boris joining DAP:
>
> Additional next steps?

Hi all,

There's been a lot of really useful (and sometimes heated) conversations on
the Generic Sensor API in GitHub issues[1].

I'm planning to go through these, write up a small summary, and propose a
plan to move this project forward from there. I'm hoping to be able to
share it with this list within the next few weeks.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend the call today. Sorry.

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/