Re: [admin] Agenda - DAP Distributed Meeting 22 January 2015

From: Mats Wichmann <mats@osg.samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 06:46:26 -0700
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
On 01/20/15 12:49, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> Agenda  Device APIs Working Group  Distributed Meeting 22 January 2015 10-11 ET; meeting details at end of email.

my apologies for this one, I'm stuck in a three-day meeting and won't
call in to DAP.

I haven't seen any reaction to my comment on wake-lock, which was that
while I have no objection to the proposal itself, the use-case document
it references for justification includes a claim that any attempt to
address those issues MUST address at least A and B and our progressing
spec only addresses A.  Some realignment ought to happen - which might
be adjusting the use-case doc?

--mats