W3C DAP implementations & IE

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:09:15 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "APIs WG Device <public-device-apis@w3.org>" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: ext Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, jorgeba@microsoft.com
Adrian, Travis, Jorge

On today’s W3C Device APIs teleconference we reviewed the implementation status of our various deliverables, using the DAP Implementations wiki [1].

Our criteria for moving specifications forward is to have at least two implementations with demonstrated interop. We have this for some specifications but not others as we noted in the minutes [2].

It would be helpful if you could please confirm plans for IE implementations of any of the DAP specifications, and whether you will be able to participation in interop testing.

If you do have plans, can you please update the implementation wiki appropriately? [1]

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair Device APIs WG (DAP)