W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > November 2013

Re: [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 21 November 2013

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd <jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:53:31 +0100
Message-ID: <528DF43B.8090309@telecom-paristech.fr>
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Regrets, I have a mandatory meeting at the same time.
JC

Le 21/11/13 01:44 , Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com a écrit :
> Agenda — Device APIs Working Group — Distributed Meeting 21 November 2013
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements
>
> Welcome new member, Mats Wichmann (Samsung), http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Nov/0026.html
>
> No call next week; upcoming calls   5, 12, 19 December
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: Cancel DAP teleconference 2 January 2014.
>
> 2) Minutes approval
>
> Approve minutes from 7 November 2013
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Nov/att-0024/minutes-2013-11-07.html
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 7 November 2013 are approved
>
> 3) TPAC update
>
> Relevant news from TPAC
>
> 4) Test update
>
> Proximity, Light, others
>
> 5) Network Service Discovery
>
> ISSUE-131, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Nov/0025.html
>
> Editor update
>
> 6) Note publication
>
> Status
>
> 7) Issue review
>
> ISSUE-128 : Need more description on how bandwidth should be estimated ; on [Network Information API] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/128
>
> ISSUE-130 : Enable variety of protocols (e.g. UPnP, Bonour) with protocol independent developer code ; on [Network Service Discovery]http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/130
>
> ISSUE-131 : Support UPnP device discovery by Device Type? ; on [Network Service Discovery] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/131
>
> ISSUE-133 : Fix UPnP events subscription and unsubscription ; on [Network Service Discovery] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/133
>
> ISSUE-146 : Add vibration strength control ; on [Vibration API] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/146
>
> ISSUE-147 : Reference 'Requirements for Home Networking Scenarios' in Introduction ; on [Network Service Discovery]http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/147
>
> ISSUE-148 : NetworkService.name definition in 8.2.2.4 incoherent with definition in 7.1 (a human-readable title for the service) ; on [Network Service Discovery] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/148
>
> ISSUE-149 : handling of long vibration list - truncate or no vibration at all ; on [Vibration API] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/149
>
> ISSUE-150 : Should vibration be additive when multiple instances, e.g. iframes ; on [Vibration API] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/150
>
> ISSUE-151 : USN should not be used as device identifier ; on [Network Service Discovery] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/151
>
> ISSUE-154 : Security approach ; on [Network Service Discovery] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/154
>
> ISSUE-156 : add the [Clamp] attribute to the argument of the vibrate method ; on [Vibration API] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/156
>
> 8) Action Review
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open
>
> ACTION-523: Anssi Kostiainen to Work on test cases for battery, vibration, and HTML Media Capture
>
> ACTION-645: Frederick Hirsch to Share Network Service Discovery editors draft with PING
>
> ACTION-654: Jean-Claude Dufourd to Propose text for network service discovery to define wildcard api and feature detection
>
> ACTION-657: Anssi Kostiainen to Revise battery tests for idlharness, find qa person to help
>
> ACTION-660: Anssi Kostiainen to Determine interest in progressing network information api or not
>
> ACTION-665: Anssi Kostiainen to Update vibration draft per action-652
>
> ACTION-666: Giridhar Mandyam to Check with internal implementers whether vibration api is consistent with chip capabilities
>
> ACTION-671: Anssi Kostiainen to Prepare shelved note publications after tpac http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-device-apis/2013nov/0010.html
>
> Pending Review
>
> none
>
> 9)  Other Business
>
> 10) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel:
> irc://irc.w3.org:6667/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings :
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>
>
>
>
>


-- 
Télécom ParisTech <http://www.telecom-paristech.fr> 	*Jean-Claude 
DUFOURD <http://jcdufourd.wp.mines-telecom.fr>*
Directeur d'études
Tél. : +33 1 45 81 77 33 	37-39 rue Dareau
75014 Paris, France

Site web <http://www.telecom-paristech.fr>Twitter 
<https://twitter.com/TelecomPTech>Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/TelecomParisTech>Google+ 
<https://plus.google.com/111525064771175271294>Blog 
<http://jcdufourd.wp.mines-telecom.fr>
Received on Thursday, 21 November 2013 11:53:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:54:01 UTC