CfC: publish HTML Media Capture as CR, respond by 19 March (Tuesday)

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:57:07 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish "HTML Media Capture" as a Candidate Recommendation (CR) working draft, with no features marked as 'at risk' , with the exit criteria of two independent implementations of all features, and a CR end date of 7 weeks after publication (earliest possible  date for PR transition). The editors draft is at http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-html-media-capture-20121213/ .

The Last Call has been completed and comments have been received [1].  I believe all are addressed and I have sent a message to Doug Schepers  to confirm [2]. Agreement will be assumed if there is no response by 18 March - if there is a concern it will be treated as a CfC response.

Please send all comments regarding this CfC to the public-device-apis@w3.org mail list by 19 March (next Tuesday) and note silence will be considered as agreement with the proposal. If you support this CfC, a positive response is preferred and encouraged.

Assuming no issues and a successful transition request, I would anticipate publication 26 March 2013 and with crEnd at 14 May 2013.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1] https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/WD-html-media-capture-20120712/doc/