W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > March 2013

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 13 March 2013

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:30:41 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <1CB2E0B458B211478C85E11A404A2B27019B4687@008-AM1MPN1-033.mgdnok.nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs Working Group  Distributed Meeting  13 March 2013

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements

Note: This meeting is at regular ET time; this makes it an hour earlier in Europe due to different in daylight savings time, see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2013Mar/0001.html

SysApps 'Contacts Manager API' : FPWD  published http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-contacts-manager-api-20130307/

2) Minutes approval

Approve minutes from 6 March 2013 

to be provided (Josh)

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 6 March 2013 are approved

3) F2F Planning 

Questionnaire completed 12 March, https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/2013-06-f2f/results

Slight preference and other reasons for first week , stronger preference for mid-week.

proposed RESOLUTION: next DAP F2F to be held in Dusseldorf 4-6 June 2013.

TPAC 2013: Nov 18-22 in Shenzhen - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Jan/0095.html 

4) Network Service DIscovery

Status on updates and publication of WD, list discussion update.

5)  HTML Media Capture

CfC for CR publication ending 19 March, please respond:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Mar/0007.html

6) Action Review

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open

ACTION-446: Frederick Hirsch to Review security issue http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Aug/0006.html

ACTION-474: Adrian Bateman to Make a proposal for Network Information API

ACTION-523: Anssi Kostiainen to Work on test cases for battery, vibration, and HTML Media Capture

ACTION-565: Josh Soref to Propose text for HTML Media Capture to allow for alternative capture device if specified device not available

ACTION-591: Greg Billock to Work with Mounir and James to create new webintents draft that reflects web activities and issues 

ACTION-613: Frederick Hirsch to Draft proposed OMA liaison response

ACTION-621: Anssi Kostiainen to Create test cases for HTML Media Capture

ACTION-622: Frederick Hirsch to Follow up on concrete actions based on PING input

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/pendingreview

Close pending review items

none

7) Issue Review

[OPEN] ISSUE-127 : Status section of Battery CR draft should include exit criteria and at-risk items 
/2009/dap/track/issues/127 

[OPEN] ISSUE-128 : Need more description on how bandwidth should be estimated ; on [Network Information API] 
/2009/dap/track/issues/12

8)  Other Business

9) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6667/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 19:31:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 12 March 2013 19:31:23 GMT