Re: [capture] HTML Media Capture implementor's feedback

Hi All,

On 10.5.2012, at 9.08, ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

> Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 à 08:52 +0300, Anssi Kostiainen a écrit :
>> We finally received some implementor's feedback (thanks Adam!) re the HTML Media Capture spec:
>>
>>  https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2012-May/020605.html
>>
>> I think this is enough for us to revive the work.
>>
>> Dom, Ilkka - Am I right in assuming you're now occupied with other work?
>
> Indeed...
>
>> If so, I'm more than happy to help you guys with editing and all that follows.
>
> Thanks!

Ok then, I started working on the spec. On the first pass I removed MediaFileData and MediaFile interfaces which nobody seemed to be interested in implementing. I also removed two redundant notes.

I'll continue the work baking in implementors' feedback, but I'll give a bit more time for the discussion to settle before doing other substantial changes.

Let me know if there are any concerns with this approach. And please keep the helpful feedback coming!

The revised editor's draft is at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

The diff to previous working draft:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/camera/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.125;r2=1.126;f=h