Re: [capture] HTML Media Capture implementor's feedback

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 à 08:52 +0300, Anssi Kostiainen a écrit :
>> We finally received some implementor's feedback (thanks Adam!) re the HTML Media Capture spec:
>>
>>   https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2012-May/020605.html
>>
>> I think this is enough for us to revive the work.
>>
>> Dom, Ilkka - Am I right in assuming you're now occupied with other work?
>
> Indeed...
>
>>  If so, I'm more than happy to help you guys with editing and all that follows.
>
> Thanks!

What did they actually implement if they didn't implement the new IDL
interfaces?

We've also implemented capture support for <input type=file> Mobile
Firefox (it's available in nightlies), but our support didn't use the
DAP spec at all, just plain HTML5 (or HTML4 even if you're just
submitting the picture using a <form>).

/ Jonas