RE: Battery API Last Call Comment Status

We can close the request to determine if a battery is present.  It would be nice and I think fairly irrelevant for fingerprinting.   The important one was the other comment that was fixed.

Different topic, but one thing to consider is including a sentence that says the api provides summary information across one or more batteries (since there can be more than one).  Maybe that's obvious and doesn't need to be said.